Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
There are two major elements to Search Engine Optimisation:
Search Engine Visibility
The first is the process of increasing the visibility of your website in online search engines such as Google, Google Mobile & Bing. The more “discoverable” your site is online, the more organic traffic you should attract.
In many ways this means “ranking” higher so that when someone searches for a term which is relevant to your business they are more likely to see your website in the list of web results.
However there are many ways to allow potential customers to find your business including local searches, image searches, reviews, rich results, knowledge panels and backlinks from other sites.
The second is increasing how efficiently your website converts website traffic into sales. Once you have attracted traffic your site needs to be able to bring your products or services ‘to life’ with an excellent user experience and marketing.
This means that your site must have an easy to understand architecture and flow as well as interesting, informative visuals and site features.
You need to demonstrate knowledge in your industry through content such as service pages and articles. This content is where search engines find the relevant keywords that you will rank for online.
Both of these elements interact together. Improving your website user experience will improve your online visibility. Increasing your visibility increases your chances of sales conversions and generates more traffic.
- Keyword Research
- High Quality Content Creation
- Optimised Service Pages (optimised for traffic potential, keyword density, HTML/CSS structure, entities, schema & engaging marketing copy)
- Optimised Articles (optimised for traffic potential, keyword density, HTML/CSS structure, entities, schema & engaging marketing copy)
- Architecture SEO
- Image Creation Or Sourcing With Load Speed Optimisation
- Internal Links
- Website Analysis For Bounce Rate, Title Tags, Meta Tags
- Link Building
- Review Site Submission
- Negative Link Disavowing
- Backlink Tracking
- XML Sitemap & Robots.txt Maintenance
- Website Technical Audit & Maintenance
- Load Speed Optimisation
- CMS Administration
- Google My Business Set up & Administration
- Bing Places Set Up & Administration
- Local Schema – Structured Data
- Local Directory Submission
Reporting And Analysis
- Monthly Reporting
- Actionable SEO & Marketing Insights
- Keyword Tracking
- Google Search Console Set Up & Administration
- Google Analytics Set Up & Administration